Terms & Conditions
The term 'Literary Lip Balms' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 79 Hanover Riverside, Dublin, Ireland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms of Sale
- The purchase price for each product ordered is the one listed on the website at the time when you place your order on the website.
- The cost of delivery and all applicable sales taxes are over and above the product price (except where it is indicated that delivery is included).
- Literary Lip Balms reserves the right to change the price of any product offered on the Site at any time and without prior notice to account for any increase in supplier costs, the imposition of new tax and duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the product is wrong.
- All prices are in Euros (€) by default.
- Literary Lip Balms does not guarantee the availability of any product listed on the Site. If we cannot deliver any product ordered because of a lack of inventory, you will be notified by e-mail once the relevant inventory becomes available. You will then have the following options:
- Request that we deliver said products, in which case your credit card will be debited before the products are forwarded to you.
- Refuse delivery, in which case no charges will be applied to your credit card.
- Literary Lip Balms is at no time responsible for any damages that you may incur as a result of a lack of inventory.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Literary Lip Balms will not be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use, the materials, Products or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Literary Lip Balms has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information contained in the website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the website is provided "as is" and "as available" and without representation or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
This website is owned by Literary Lip Balms from the Republic of Ireland. Literary Lip Balms does not make any representation that the materials, products or services offered through this website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than the Republic of Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. In accessing this website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to any force majeure incident.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.