Hand Cleansing Spray - The Wicked Witch
A wickedly potent blend of orange and eucalyptus.
The story: Sinister and powerful (but severely aquaphobic), The Wicked Witch appears in many children's tales. Inspired by her iconic appearance with green skin and a flying broom, this scent features the potent notes of refreshing eucalyptus, sweet citrus and a hint of warm wood.
The product: A cleansing hand spray with 70% alcohol. Keeps your hands clean when you don't have ready access to soap and water. Contains enough for roughly 700+ spritzes.
- Glycerine softens and hydrates skin
- Scented with a refreshing blend of essential oils
Vegan. No artificial scents. Re-usable packaging.
100ml / 3.4 fl. oz
Spray on hands until wet and rub for at least 20 seconds. To clean surfaces such as toilet seats, shopping carts, door knobs, etc, spray directly on the surface and allow to dry. Test a small area first and avoid getting into eyes.
- External use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a poison control centre immediately.
- Keep away from children. Must be used with adult supervision.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Highly flammable, keep away from heat and ignition.
- Sanitisers are by nature a drying product due to the high alcohol content. We recommend using a good lotion bar or a hand balm regularly to help prevent cracked and irritated skin.
- Sanitisers are not an efficient substitute for soap. Wash your hands!
- The formulation provided by WHO does not recommend additives like essential oils, aloe vera gel, or fragrance as it may inhibit a product's performance. We have chosen to add a low percentage of essential oils for a better scent, but also offer an unscented sanitiser spray with the same alcohol content.
- For those who are looking for sanitisers without alcohol or want to make their own; please do your own research on the topic first. Non-alcohol based sanitisers may claim to kill germs, but fall short of CDC's recommendation of minimum 60% alcohol. The efficacy of your product may be compromised if you are using wrong/unneeded ingredients or even too much glycerol. We cannot guide you with formulating your own recipe, nor do we make any medical or health claims.
COVID-19: Our online shop is operating as normal, but we can only ship to certain countries. Read more here.
Free shipping for orders over €65 (Ireland) and €80 (international).
Your order will usually take 2-4 business days to dispatch.
Order more and save money! We offer combined shipping on multiple products (example: 1 balm = €4.00 delivery + €0.50 for each additional balm). Shipping cost is based on weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are sent by An Post without tracking as default. You can choose to upgrade to tracking during checkout. For more information on delivery and estimated arrival times, see our FAQ.
If you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients, please refrain from using. Our products may contain sweet almond oil and should not be used if you are allergic to nuts. Please note that all products are manufactured in the same facilities. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Some people might find essential oils irritating. Please try a patch test before use; if irritation occurs, discontinue using.
We offer products free of essential oils, so check the ingredient list or contact us if you are looking for unscented products.
In the case of pregnancy or medical issues, you should always consult your local physician before using our products.
We do not make any claims about the health benefits of our products. Any such information is based solely on the research conducted, product testing, and customer testimonials. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.
Literary Lip Balms will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am so pleased with this product! I expected it to smell very alcohol-y but it really doesn’t, I can just smell delicious sweet orange! So easy to use and I couldn’t stop smelling my hands 😂
I was so pleased with this purchase. It's very handy to to keep in the car for use before and after grocery shopping and essential trips. The bottling is lovely (I am obsessed with witches!) and it adds a bit of luxury to the essential task of sanitizing your hands.