Dirtyhands Hand Cleansing Spray
An energetic, bold and earthy blend for scoundrels and mischief makers.
The story: Full of action and intrigue, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo follows a band of outcasts on a perilous mission. Inspired by Ketterdam, a city of daring rogues and street-smart scoundrels, zesty citrus comes together with earthy patchouli in this urban, unisex scent.
The product: Contains 70% alcohol. Keeps your hands clean when you don't have ready access to soap and water. Contains enough for roughly 700+ spritzes.
- Glycerine softens and hydrates skin
- Scented with a refreshing blend of essential oils
Vegan. No artificial scents. Re-usable bottle.
100ml / 3.4 fl. oz
Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua (Distilled Water), Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Lemongrass) Oil
Spray on hands until wet and rub for at least 20 seconds. To clean surfaces such as toilet seats, shopping carts, door knobs, etc, spray directly on the surface and allow to dry. Test a small area first and avoid getting into eyes.
- External use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a poison control centre immediately.
- Keep away from children. Must be used with adult supervision.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Highly flammable, keep away from heat and ignition.
- Sanitisers are by nature a drying product due to the high alcohol content. We recommend using a good lotion bar or a hand balm regularly to help prevent cracked and irritated skin.
- Sanitisers are not an efficient substitute for soap. Wash your hands!
- The formulation provided by WHO does not recommend additives like essential oils, aloe vera gel, or fragrance as it may inhibit a product's performance. We have chosen to add a low percentage of essential oils for a better scent, but also offer an unscented sanitiser spray with the same alcohol content.
- For those who are looking for sanitisers without alcohol or want to make their own; please do your own research on the topic first. Non-alcohol based sanitisers may claim to kill germs, but fall short of CDC's recommendation of minimum 60% alcohol. The efficacy of your product may be compromised if you are using wrong/unneeded ingredients or even too much glycerol. We cannot guide you with formulating your own recipe, nor do we make any medical or health claims.
Free shipping for orders over €65 (Ireland) and €100 (international).
For other orders, shipping will be calculated based on weight. Use the shipping calculator in your cart (scroll down until you see it) for an estimate. We offer combined shipping, which means you save on postage when you order multiple products.
It currently takes us 3-5 business days to get your order ready for shipping.
Postal services all over the world are experiencing delays due to the pandemic. We cannot track packages sent with Standard Post and if it gets delayed we are unable to file it as lost until 30 days have passed. Please make sure you are aware of the shipping times before you order. We recommend upgrading to Priority/tracked shipping if you are outside of Europe.
|Service||Ireland||United Kingdom||Rest of Europe||Rest of the world|
|Standard||2-3 business days||10-15 business days||3-4 weeks||4-6 weeks|
|2-3 business days||7-12 business days||2-3 weeks||2-3 weeks|
*You can upgrade to to tracked shipping during checkout for an extra fee.
Customs & Duties outside EU
Since Literary Lip Balms is not currently required to be VAT-registered, we do not charge VAT on goods. However, you may still be charged additional duties or taxes on delivery if the value of your order is over a certain amount (£135 in UK). Please understand that we have no control over this; we are required by law to put the correct value on your package for customs.
If you are uncertain of the amount that you could be assessed, you might want to check on it and cancel the order if you think this could be a problem.
If you have any questions before or after you place an order, contact email@example.com and we will respond within 48 hrs.
If you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients, please refrain from using. Our products may contain sweet almond oil and should not be used if you are allergic to nuts. Please note that all products are manufactured in the same facilities. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Some people might find essential oils irritating. Please try a patch test before use; if irritation occurs, discontinue using.
We offer products free of essential oils, so check the ingredient list or contact us if you are looking for unscented products.
In the case of pregnancy or medical issues, you should always consult your local physician before using our products.
We do not make any claims about the health benefits of our products. Any such information is based solely on the research conducted, product testing, and customer testimonials. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.
Literary Lip Balms will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Love the scent and feel of this spray. It dries super quick which is convenient and isn’t sticky like some sanitisers. Smells lovely too!
The scent is strong and fresh - a great unisex smell (to the point my fiancé keeps secretly using it as well!) but without the overpowering alcohol aroma. This absorbs much quicker than thick gel sanitisers and is much more moisturising and kind to hands. That and the bottle looks amazing, of course! Highly recommended!
Really love this. Great unisex smell & doesn’t leave my hands sticky or smelling of alcohol like hand gel.
I’ve tried both this and the Wicked Witch scent and loved them both! The lemongrass really comes through here so you don’t get any of the nasty alcohol scent that most hand sanitisers have! It’s really easy to use and the bottle looks great.
This is my second sanitiser I've bought from Vy. I also have the wicked witch. Both smell amazing despite being 70% alcohol!