Hand Cleansing Spray - Dirtyhands
An energetic, bold and earthy blend for scoundrels and mischief makers.
The story: Full of action and intrigue, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo follows a band of outcasts on a perilous mission. Inspired by a city of daring rogues and street-smart scoundrels, zesty citrus comes together with earthy patchouli in this urban, unisex scent.
The product: Contains 70% alcohol. Keeps your hands clean when you don't have ready access to soap and water. Contains enough for roughly 700+ spritzes.
- Glycerine softens and hydrates skin
- Scented with a refreshing blend of essential oils
Vegan. No artificial scents. Re-usable packaging.
100ml / 3.4 fl. oz
Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua (Distilled Water), Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Lemongrass) Oil
Spray on hands until wet and rub for at least 20 seconds. To clean surfaces such as toilet seats, shopping carts, door knobs, etc, spray directly on the surface and allow to dry. Test a small area first and avoid getting into eyes.
- External use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a poison control centre immediately.
- Keep away from children. Must be used with adult supervision.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Highly flammable, keep away from heat and ignition.
- Sanitisers are by nature a drying product due to the high alcohol content. We recommend using a good lotion bar or a hand balm regularly to help prevent cracked and irritated skin.
- Sanitisers are not an efficient substitute for soap. Wash your hands!
- The formulation provided by WHO does not recommend additives like essential oils, aloe vera gel, or fragrance as it may inhibit a product's performance. We have chosen to add a low percentage of essential oils for a better scent, but also offer an unscented sanitiser spray with the same alcohol content.
- For those who are looking for sanitisers without alcohol or want to make their own; please do your own research on the topic first. Non-alcohol based sanitisers may claim to kill germs, but fall short of CDC's recommendation of minimum 60% alcohol. The efficacy of your product may be compromised if you are using wrong/unneeded ingredients or even too much glycerol. We cannot guide you with formulating your own recipe, nor do we make any medical or health claims.
COVID-19: Our online shop is operating as normal, but we can only ship to certain countries. Read more here.
Free shipping for orders over €65 (Ireland) and €80 (international).
Your order will usually take 2-4 business days to dispatch.
Order more and save money! We offer combined shipping on multiple products (example: 1 balm = €4.00 delivery + €0.50 for each additional balm). Shipping cost is based on weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are sent by An Post without tracking as default. You can choose to upgrade to tracking during checkout. For more information on delivery and estimated arrival times, see our FAQ.
If you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients, please refrain from using. Our products may contain sweet almond oil and should not be used if you are allergic to nuts. Please note that all products are manufactured in the same facilities. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Some people might find essential oils irritating. Please try a patch test before use; if irritation occurs, discontinue using.
We offer products free of essential oils, so check the ingredient list or contact us if you are looking for unscented products.
In the case of pregnancy or medical issues, you should always consult your local physician before using our products.
We do not make any claims about the health benefits of our products. Any such information is based solely on the research conducted, product testing, and customer testimonials. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.
Literary Lip Balms will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This spray is the only good thing to come from the way that Covid has made me eager to have five varieties of hand sanitiser within reach at any given time. It is my go to germ killer on the move, and if my brain is saying "my bottle is cooler than your bottle and kills just as much germs!" to everyone i pass then no one but us has to know! when life gives us huge pandemics and national shortages in hand sanitizer instead of lemons, we buy literary hand sprays inspired by characters even covid would hesitate to approach.
Kaz approves of keeping your hands clean and your germs to yourself (now if it only also dealt with fingerprints...).
Inej has mixed feelings: the scent of the sanitzers is absolutely enticing (says Nina), but the Wraith worries that the distinctive smell would allow people to trace it back to you.
Their recommendation: Don't apply before breaking into someone's house. Otherwise, an excellent product!
(absolutely wonderful fresh scent, I received numerous compliments, because yes, the smell is delightfully strong. A great sanitizer for on the go, would definitely buy again)